|Bryan F. Granelli, Ph.D.
14-25 Plaza Road, Suite N-27
Fair Lawn NJ 07410
HIPPA compliant telehealth session available
Psychologist NJ License # SI1942
• I have been in professional psychology practice, licensed by the state of New Jersey since
• Practice provides psychotherapy, counseling and psychological assessment(including
psychological testing) to adults, adolescents and children.
• Ph.D. in Psychology from Fordham University, NY,NY
• 30 years of experience treating children and adults.
• Office accessible to pubic transportation (1 blocks from Radburn train station Bergen county
• On premises parking
• Evening and Saturday hours
• Participate with some insurance plans
• Special interest and expertise in working with intellectually gifted children.
• Special interest, experience and certification from the American Psychological Association
with alcohol and substance abuse
• Training and expertise in the use of Biofeedback and EEG neuro-feedback with particular
interest in ADHD, personal growth, and substance abuse.
Dr. Granelli provides psychotherapy, psychological testing and EEG neurofeedback
services at his practice in Fair Lawn NJ. The practice serves children, adolescents and
adults. Dr. Granelli participates with some insurance plans and with Medicare.
Bryan F. Granelli, PhD
NB this address sometimes does not work with GPS
This is the Radburn Building also know as the "Clock Tower Building" because of the large clock tower on the
top. It is at the intersection of Fair Lawn Avenue and Plaza Road. This is a major intersection with a traffic light.
You access the parking lot in the rear of the building from High Street. You enter the building, though either the
front or rear entrances which are in the middle of the first floor commercial stores and offices. There is an
elevator. The offices are on the second floor to the right as you come out of the stairway.
The phone number will stay the same 201-445-4310
Email is [email protected]
For now contact me via email [email protected]
Therapy During Corona virus
For a variety of reasons it is good to have needed psychotherapy and
counselling during period of personal stress. Anxiety, worry and
depression can worsen during stress periods of time. Lowered stress
improves the immune system. Also please be aware that it is easy to
slip back to unhealthy use of substances
AS of March 17 the practice is moved to teleheath services for the next
few moths telehealth will be covered by most insurances I am using a
platform called doxy.me. It is hippa compliant and easy to use. The
practice is accepting limited new patients for counseling and
psychotherapy based on time availability.
If you are a former patient I will do my best to accommodate you.
If you are having suicidal feelings or any type of medical or
psychological crisis please call first and go the Emergency room of your
local hospital or call 201-262-HELP
Please contact me at [email protected] Please put Dr. Granelli in
I will be away from office from March 24 until April 12
so if you are having a problems go to you local Emergency
Room or call 201 262 HELP